We welcome Braden Parker to the podcast!
Braden is the co-founder and CEO of Casca. Based in Vancouver, Casca creates all-day performance footwear that’s made take you through your entire day seamlessly with custom-fit 3D printed insoles made do support each individual from the ground up. Braden and I discuss Casca's journey, the realities of fundraising, important tips on growth, early business challenges and much more.
- 00:01:37 - Casca and their goal
- 00:07:38 - The challenges of fundraising for your business and things to consider before you accept money
- 00:12:45 - The importance of nailing down your messaging
- 00:16:52 - Fundaments that founders should consider when growing their business.
- 00:22:37 - The risks of trying to make things perfect
- 00:25:55 - Every business should drill down why they exist
- 00:29:00 - Inspirational brands doing interesting things in the DTC space
- 00:30:55 - Reading recommendations, guilty pleasures, and rest & recharge tips
- 00:45:20 - What Braden is proud this past year and the future of Casca
Available listening platforms:
Theme Music by Nxble Bluez, listen to his latest project the 'Chapter 0 EP' HERE!