(The issue with most planners and organizers)
- They somehow don't have enough space to write in, yet they're cluttered with useless sections.
- Poor craftsmanship with low-quality paper, bad binding, and unattractive covers.
- They're not structured to keep you on track as you work towards different goals.
Build a planner using the ALL IN COLLECTIVE objective to make it easier for determined, goal-oriented, and passionate people to be more successful.
- Gather insights to design a layout that gives people a consistent flow with the space to adjust day-to-day.
- Use 70 lb recycled paper, perfect bound flat lay binding, and a smooth black matte vegan leather hardcover.
- Create a personal, priority, and recharge goal system to help folks stay organized, focused, and balanced.
*UPDATE* This Kickstarter campaign has now been funded!
I'm humbled, grateful, and excited by all the support. To have so many people support my Kickstarter during a difficult year, directly after Black Friday and over the holidays means a lot.
Despite unavoidable delays in launching the Kickstarter, my decision to limit the campaign to a 27-day deadline, and the last week happening over the Christmas holiday, we hit the goal on the last day (Dec 30th). It was a group effort down to the wire. Every single pledge contributed to a win at the end of 2020.